Company – UBIS (ASIA) Public Company Limited
Location – European countries * Spain
Apply – Send resume to [email protected]
Website – www.ubisasia.com
About the job
UBIS (ASIA) Public Company Limited Established on 17 June 1997, UBIS (Asia) Public Company Limited is a manufacturer and distributor of sealing compounds, lacquers and coatings used in can production and bottle closure for the food, beverage, and general industries.
We are searching for a reliable Sales Representatives or Distributors to join our team. The responsibilities include providing the leadership and coordination in the execution of policies related to all sales and distribution functions in EUROPEAN countries by developing and implementing a robust sales and distribution strategy to achieve commercial targets. You should be able to identify new business opportunities and provide staff training.
To be successful as a Sales Representatives or Distributors, you should be able to improve relationships with customers and keep abreast of market trends. Outstanding candidates should be friendly, well-organized, and able to focus under pressure. Be wary of those who overlook important details.
- Planning the entire selling activity, including participation in the setting of objectives and the formulation of sales policies within the company, and make recommendations regarding the development and introduction of new products or services, and policies on pricing and distribution and communication with the target markets.
- Organization of sales activities, which include organizing sales efforts through the development of an effective organizational structure of representatives and supervisors of sales, marketing, and distribution and defining the tasks of everyone in the team.
- Applying sales activities identified in the strategic plan of sales policies.
- Oversee and direct the sales team’s efforts.
- Coordination of sales activities with other departments, such as procurement, warehouses, production, and finance.
- Control and evaluation of sales activities, including identifying sales areas, determining sales targets, receiving sales activity reports, evaluating achieved results and taking appropriate corrective actions to improve performance.
- Identify the appropriate training programs for the sales team.
- Identify appropriate incentives for the sales team that will motivate their efforts.
- Evaluate the work and performance of the sales team by designing effective and objective evaluation models.
- Participate in pricing policies and set up a policy of discounts and a policy of Collection of company receivables.
- Establish a database of markets, competitors, and geographical areas.
- Participate in the development of marketing programs and promotions in coordination with the Department of Marketing and Higher Management.
- Study and follow up the market share of the company and competitors and follow up the strategies of competitors and all changes that occur in the market.
- Working to increase market share by increasing the volume of sales.
- Continuous search & development of new customers.
- Ensuring the consolidation of the relationship with customers and continuous communication with them.
- Follow-up after-sales service and keen to satisfy customers and respond to their requirements and measure their satisfaction.
- To submit detailed periodic reports on the achievements, problems, and proposals for solving them.
- Any other responsibilities related to the job.
- Min 10 yrs. Experience in related field (Sealants Compound and Can Coating lacquer)
- High level of communication with solid leadership skills
- Computer literacy
- English fluency
- Strategic horizon and operational excellence orientation
Send resume to [email protected]