Safety protocols for CBC announced
The safety procedure for the Craft Brewers Conferences 2021 has been announced by the Brewers Association.
Attendance at and participation in Brewers Association’s 2021 Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America is subject to compliance with Brewers Association and the event facilities’ policies and procedures to implement current CDC, State of Colorado, City of Denver and Colorado Convention Center recommendations and requirements. A statement on CBC’s website, stated the following:
“During the COVID-19 pandemic, Brewers Association is making necessary adjustments and prioritising participant well-being. We are closely monitoring health updates regarding COVID cases and the Delta variant and will make changes to the protocols below as needed. The situation remains fluid and subject to change as circumstances dictate. At present, together, with the Colorado Convention Center and based on current mandates from the State of Colorado/City of Denver, we plan for the following:
- Fully vaccinated? Masks are recommended and encouraged. Not vaccinated? PLEASE, wear a mask. We will have surgical masks available.
- The State and City are allowing 100% capacity in all spaces at the conference venue.
- Advance sign up for seminars is required to guarantee a seat in seminar rooms. Overflow rooms will be available if needed.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available throughout the venue. Please use them.
- We will have one way traffic flow in high traffic areas.
- This is very important: The Colorado Convention Center (CCC) is a 5-star certified venue with stringent protocols- the HVAC systems are fitted with MERV 8 Pleated Filters paired with Multi Sak filters equaling MERV 13 performance rate and MERV 13 Pleated Filters. This puts the CCC well above Residential/Commercial which is MERV 10 and just below Hospital & General Surgery rating, which is MERV 14.”
The event takes place from 9-12 September 2021 in Denver, Colorado, US.