Coca-Cola recall canned beverages due to contamination risk
Coca-Cola has recalled a number of products, including canned beverages, due to a risk of contamination.
The products recalled include Coca-Cola, Sprite and Minute Maid beverages and were sold across various Southeastern states in America.
There is a potential for some of the products to be contaminated with ‘undisclosed foreign matter’.
The Coca-Cola and Sprite can recalled was issued in late November by the Department of Defence All Food and Drug Activity.
The Coca-Cola and Sprite products being recalled include…
- Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans (Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B)
- Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans (Date Code: AUG 1522 WM C)
- Sprite 12 ounce cans (Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B).
Now Minute Maid products have joined the list in a more recent recall.
The affected products include:
- Berry Punch – Date codes Jan0422 NP and Jan0522 NP, Batch 0010323455 and 0010259344 (recall F-0276-2022)
- Strawberry Lemonade – Date code: Jan0322 NP, Batch: 0010259346 (recall F-0277-2022)
- Fruit Punch – Date Code: JAN0522 NP Batch: 0010323454 (recall F-0278-2022)