Industry Leaders gather at Reuters Events: Industry Transition 2022
There is no net zero without the decarbonisation of the hard-to-abate sectors.
Having set ambitious net zero targets, many companies are now scrambling to build a profitable strategy to achieve them. Reuters Events: Industry Transition 2022 (28-29 September, San Diego) will unite over 300 executive decision-makers to tackle this challenge head on. Will you join them to lead the way?
Getting thought leaders out of their industry-specific echo chambers, this event will enable collaboration to navigate the most transformative period in modern history and turn net-zero ambition into action.
Reuters Events: Industry Transition 2022 will present 5 Key Pillars toward Net-Zero:
- Innovation & The Industrial Decarbonisation Roadmap: Learn from the successes and challenges of industry leaders to deliver your decarbonisation roadmap. Baker Hughes, ABB, U.S. Steel and many more impart invaluable industry knowledge throughout the 2 days.
- Delivering Green Metals: CXOs from Rio Tinto, Schnitzer Steel, Kabanga Nickel & The Green Metals Co. discuss how they are driving decarbonisation forward. Network with industry leaders to develop business-critical partnerships allowing you to get ahead of the curve and deliver green metals.
- The Circular Economy: Michelin’s chairman and president tells you how to benefit from a circular economy and profit from regenerative design and second-life production.
- Reconstructing Construction & Upgrading Infrastructure: Join Sempra and The GCCA in understanding how to reconstruct the construction industry and avoid the risk of stranded assets across all supply chains.
- Chemicals and Future Fuels: Learn from leaders in the chemicals & gas industries – Chevron, ACWA Power, Air Liquid to name a few. Discover innovations that will allow you to decarbonise at scale and unlock new revenue streams.
Don’t get left behind. It’s estimated that half the world’s fossil fuel assets could become worthless by 2036. Add to this, increasing stakeholder and governmental pressure to decarbonise and re-strategizing heavy industry must be on your executive agenda.
Reuters Events: Industry Transition 2022 will provide unique expert insight to make deep decarbonisation a reality:
- Executive Level Attendees: Network with over 300 executives including CEO’s, CSO’s and presidents from LyondellBasell, J.B. Hunt, Nucor and many more industry titans. Secure the relationships you need to deliver on your roadmap to net zero
- Market Leading Speakers including CEOs from Rio Tinto, Michelin & Bloom Energy share the highs, lows and lessons learned from their journeys to deep decarbonization to date
- Full Transition Ecosystem all under one roof. Create business critical partnerships with industry change makers.
- Private workshops and issue-based roundtables. Get to the crux of your challenges and build new connections in closed-door executive workshops and roundtables under strict Chatham House Rules
Focused on industry collaboration, Reuters Events: Industry Transition 2022 will deliver a definitive guide on making ‘hard-to-abate’ a thing of the past. Achieving Net-Zero won’t be easy but waiting is not an option.
Reuters Events: Industry Transition will take place on September 28-29 2022 at the Hilton Hotel, Mission Valley, San Diego, California, United States. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3bMYKiB or write to email@example.com