Hard seltzer market to grow by $1bn
The hard seltzer market size is expected to grow by $1billion from 2021 to 2026. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 13.59% during the forecast period, according to Technavio’s latest report.
This report is curated by covering all market trends, competitive landscape, regional outlook, and comprehensive analysis for business needs and growth strategies.
All the major aspects, including a detailed analysis of the market overview, opportunities, market drivers, and potential applications are covered. Both qualitative and quantitative analyses are considered.
Hard seltzer drinks are available in a variety of flavours such as orange, grapefruit, grapes, lemon, and others, thus, are usually rich in vitamin C.
Additionally, most of these are in the range of 85-110 calories per 350 ml can with no added sugar and artificial ingredients.
Thus, these beverages fit into the health halo of many consumers that are seeking to consume healthier drinks in comparison to beer.
Hard seltzer is perfectly positioned to meet the needs of customers looking for healthier and gender-neutral options in drinks.
These are popular among the young generation of both genders as hard seltzer comes in portable and recyclable cans, the trends highly appreciated by today’s consumers.
However, their increasing market share is at the expense of well-established items like soda and beer.
The canned format of hard seltzer with vivid colour and design adds to the premium look and enhances the overall product appeal; thus, manufacturers are launching the product in this format.
Key companies mentioned in the report include:
- Boston Beer Co. Inc. – The company offers hard seltzers under the brand Truly Hard seltzer.
- Constellation Brands Inc. – The company offers hard seltzers under the brand Corona USA.
- Diageo Plc – The company offers hard seltzers under the brands Guiness, Smirnoff, and CaptianMorgan.
- Heineken NV – The company offers hard seltzers such as Pure Pirana lemon, raspberry, and orange flavors.
- Lift Bridge Brewing Co. – The company offers hard seltzer in strawberry flavor.
- Molson Coors Beverage Co. – The company offers hard seltzers under the brands White claw, Mikes and Harder.
- Kona Gold Beverage Inc.
- E. and J. Gallo Winery
- Future Proof Brands LLC
- Hard Seltzer Beverage Company LLC
- Anheuser Busch InBev SA
- Mark Anthony Brands Inc.
- Mark Anthony Brands International Unlimited Co.
- Nude Beverages
- Retail Services and Systems Inc.
- San Juan Seltzer Inc.
- The Coca Cola Co.
- Kopparberg Cider of Sweden Ltd.