Locations: Barcelona | France | Germany
To apply, email cv to: email@example.com
Hyperion Materials & Technologies is a full-line global supplier of innovative cemented carbide, diamond and cubic boron nitride solutions. We enable our customers to improve business performance with effective, wear-resistant tools, applications, and components in hard and super-hard materials. We offer product solutions, unique services, and application development expertise to meet our customers’ competitive needs, and our global reach enables us to offer our customers local support.
Product Specialist will work closely with the sales team, operations team, Application Engineer team and other key stakeholders to meet customer needs.
The location of this position is in Barcelona, France or Germany site.
Will work with the Global Sales Manager and the EMEA Product specialist to follow the strategy and support the fast-growing demand from EMEA market. The Product Specialist must also manage day to day aspects of the business. Successful candidates will be able to interface with all areas of the business (sales, manufacturing, engineering, and marketing) to build cross-functional teams; understand customer needs and work with commercial organization to drive sales growth. Other responsibilities for the position will include:
- Develop individual sales plans, achieve sales targets and other defined business objectives.
- Follow-up on leads and referrals, assessing and qualifying them as sales opportunities.
- Use sales processes and value selling to uncover the needs of customers and demonstrate how Hyperion Materials & Technologies can meet their needs.
- Obtain relevant information to process and resolve customer inquiries, requests, or complaints.
- Learn and cultivate product and application knowledge to answer customer questions.
- Conduct insightful voice of the customer analysis to identify customer satisfaction, needs and perceived and unknown customer pain.
- Support the sales forecast process for the area of responsibility.
- Manage and implement the pricing plan for the area of responsibility.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Have at least 3-5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Highly customer oriented
- Strong personal drive with well-developed ability to prioritize, follow up and conclude deals
- Ability to network, cooperate and cultivate effective partnerships with customers
- Strong technical background and understanding of material properties.
- Knowledge of cemented carbide, ceramics, and applications such as DWI or cold and hot stamping will be a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: experience working across multiple levels, functions, and regions; able to clearly communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- Clear thinking/problem solving successfully led application development activities; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Able to anticipate, identify, and respond to challenging situations
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Basic understanding of typical production processes for components and sub-assemblies made from cemented carbide and other associated materials
Send your application no later than November 6th, 2022. Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Product Specialist Can Making Industry”.
Hyperion Materials & Technologies is the global leader in hard and super hard materials with over 60 years of experience in cemented carbide, diamond and cubic boron nitride technologies, specialising in premium base materials, tool maker components, engineered products and process tools and solutions for the most demanding applications. With more than 1,600 employees, Hyperion has its production footprint in North and South America, Europe and Asia, and sales in over 70 countries.