Aluminium aerosol cans market to reach $7.1bn by 2033
The aluminium aerosol cans market is projected to secure a valuation of $4.4billion in 2023 and is anticipated to rise to $7.1billion by 2033, according to a new report.
The market is registering a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period.
Growing urbanisation, increasing population, changing lifestyle, and rising disposable income propels the market growth.
The end-user industries such as industrial, cosmetic & personal care, automotive, and household products are driving the market expansion.
The adoption of aluminium aerosol cans to store hair & skincare products, including shampoos, creams, sanitiser, and lotions, are flourishing the market size.
Food manufacturers are raising the demand for aluminium aerosol cans to store topping cream and foam, driving the market size. Rapidly growing automotive paint, polish, and spray are surging the market expansion.
Moreover, raising awareness about hygienic, eco-friendly, and convenient packaging propels market growth.
The manufacturers adopt innovative technologies to produce premium quality and 100% recyclable aerosol cans. They develop light-weighted, long-lasting, and cost-effective products that are surging market opportunities during the forecast period.
The different types and designs of aluminium aerosol cans developed by manufacturers for the aesthetic look bolstered the market size.
- The aluminium aerosol cans market is expected to register a valuation of US$ 7.1 billion by 2033.
- With a CAGR of 4.8%, the global market is increasing during the forecast period.
- The market in the United States is anticipated to record a CAGR of 4.0% through 2033.
- With a CAGR of 3.6%, the United Kingdom aluminium aerosol cans market significantly uplifts during the forecast period.
- The China market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period.
- France market is likely to capture a CAGR of 6.8% by 2033.