Mill Brewery plans to upgrade its canning line
The Mill Brewery in Melbourne is planning to upgrade its canning line.
The company has put up for sale its Wild Goose ‘Gosling’ canning line so that it can upgrade to a larger model.
Purchased new from Wild Goose and delivered in May 2021, this Gosling 1.0 has run only 40,000 seams.
In an advert advertising the canning line’s sale, it said: “It’s in great condition, with all regular maintenance and upkeep performed.
“It’s been a pleasure to run and absolutely kept us going through lockdowns, however, we have recently moved the bulk of our production to a second site and would like to move this on to fund a larger machine.”
The Gosling is an automated, entry-level beverage canning system designed for packaging and maintaining the quality of small product volumes from tank or keg. The system incorporates our patented Wild Goose seaming and filling technology to deliver the same superior consistency as our higher-speed machines.
This package includes the following add-ons:
- Steel cart on castors with HDPE top
- Pre and post-water rinse options
- Low and high flow controls (great for dialing in products with high or low carb levels)
- DO buster
- Spec’d for 440ml VISY cans only
- Some spare parts and full maintenance manual included
It will also include:
- Ironair 2.0HP air compressor and hoses
- Great Engineering Benchmate manual labeller
- Half pallet of white 440ml VISY cans
- Selection of various coloured-sleeved VISY ends
It has listed the price of the machine as $36,000.