‘Green’ packaging market set to grow by over 8%
A report by Technavio has states how the green packaging sector is set to grow, which includes metal packaging and glass packaging.
The report, entitled ‘Global Green Metal Packaging Market 2021-2025’, states how the green packaging market is expected to grow by USD 118.88 billion and record a CAGR of 8.63% from 2021 to 2025.
Factors such as growing demand for bio-based resins as a packaging material, and stringent regulations & increasing government initiatives to promote sustainable materials will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The green packaging market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
The key findings of the report include:
Green Packaging Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist green packaging market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the green packaging market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- The growth of the green packaging market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of green packaging market vendors