CPM Packaging Group names executive leadership team
CPM announced the executive leadership team for its newly formed Packaging Group.
The CPM Packaging Group, comprised of Greenbank Technology and Proline Engineering brands, is focused on introducing machinery and processing equipment for sustainable packaging products for the beverage can making and adjacent container industries.
CPM Packaging Group executive leadership team has been named as follows:
- As group managing director, Mark Williams leads CPM Packaging Group and is responsible for managing the overall results, strategic growth and sales. Williams joined CPM in March 2019 and brings 20 years’ experience in the can making industry and 26 years as a managing director in various industrial sectors.
- Mike Rigby is named engineering director and is responsible for all areas of design, product enhancement and new product development. Rigby re-joined CPM in March 2019 and brings 13 years experience in can making and a total of 33 years experience in design and engineering across a diverse portfolio of industries.
- Emma Yeomans is named finance director and is responsible for finance, IT and administration. Yeomans joined CPM in April 2018 and brings 15 years’ experience in financial and leadership roles.
- Peter Bithell is named operations director and is responsible for manufacturing and operations, ensuring the correct practices are in place for processes within lean manufacturing, giving the ability to adapt to the customer’s demand while delivering a high specification of products. Bithell joined CPM in June 2004 and brings 18 years’ experience in the can making industry along with seven years of experience in the paper and the automotive sectors.
- Jason Webb is named aftermarket director and is responsible for all field service installations and aftermarket activities, working closely with field service engineers, maintaining CPM’s hard-earned reputation and investing in customer relationships. Webb joined CPM in 1998 and brings 30 years of experience in the can making industry with a focus on machinery and conveying installations.
- Anna Waugh is named purchasing & logistics director and is responsible for purchasing, logistics, quality and legal. Waugh joined CPM in October 2010 and brings experience in global import/export logistics and high-volume purchasing and strategic merchandising.
- Lindsey McDermott is named HR director and is responsible for providing hands-on HR support to all UK business units in the CPM group. McDermott joined CPM in 2018 and brings 7 years of experience in human resources and health and safety.