Digital Sales Executive
Company: Connective Press Group Ltd.
Job type: Full-time / Permanent / Commission
Digital publishing company Connective Press Group Ltd is looking to recruit a talented Digital Sales Executive for its market leading international publication, The Metal Packager.
The Metal Packager is the sustainable voice for metal packaging professionals who want to grow and evolve in an ever-changing industry. We offer the ultimate resource for metal packaging professionals, combining classical news journalism, in a contemporary format.
The Metal Packager keeps you informed on what’s happening in your topics with a Weekly Update, a mix of news, features and podcasts, WhatsApp news service, desktop news service, social media channels, and The Metal Packaging’s Directory. As well as keeping subscribers informed, we offer numerous advertising opportunities for industry players looking to utilise the one-stop resource that is The Metal Packager portfolio.
You will be responsible for growing The Metal Packager’s Job Listings, Subscription and Directory base, and will be expected to retain and grow the existing customer base.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Excellent self-starter, who can thrive working remotely
- Proactive in contacting new and existing customers to establish and build relationships.
- Experience of trade shows and networking events
- Should have experience in recording information in relevant databases and ensure CRM’s are kept up to date.
- Managing sales database for leads
- Targets driven, and able to work on your own and as part of a wider team
- A team player
- Ability to manage customer expectations and deliver excellent service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assisting with The Metal Packager’s advertising strategy and helping to build the Metal Packager brand
- Maintaining a presence and interacting with the metal packaging industry on social media
- Canvas new business over the phone, based on market research and competitor analysis
- Maintain accurate sales admin and ensure all orders are correctly executed.
This is a working from home role, with occasional domestic and international travel for meetings and trade events.
Remuneration: Salary for this role is £25,000, with OTE of £40,000.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Alex Fordham, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org