Dunkin’ launches Spiked Iced Coffees and Iced Teas
Dunkin’ announced its new Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffees and Iced Teas, marking further expansion into the ready-to-drink alcoholic beverage market.
Starting in late August, Dunkin’ Spiked will be available in grocery and package stores across 12 states.
“We knew we had the opportunity to create something special when we saw the positive response to our previous seasonal collaborations for Dunkin’-inspired beers. The growing appetite for adult beverages inspired us to put a twist on our customers’ favourite Dunkin’ Iced Coffee, Iced Tea and Refresher flavours,” said Brian Gilbert, Vice President of Retail Business Development at Dunkin’.
“Dunkin’ Spiked is perfect for day or night enjoyment and comes in eight distinct flavours, available in grocery and package stores later this month. This new line of ready-to-drink adult beverages elevates Dunkin’s offerings, and we know our 21+ fans will love every sip.”
Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffee has an ABV of 6%, drawing inspiration from the brand’s coffee flavours. Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Tea, the brand’s first venture into the hard tea category, has an ABV of 5% and offers four signature flavours.
The four Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffees varieties include:
- Dunkin’ Spiked Original Iced Coffee – Rich & satisfying with the classic Dunkin’ coffee flavour
- Dunkin’ Spiked Caramel Iced Coffee – Vibrant & smooth with sweet and delicious caramel flavour
- Dunkin’ Spiked Mocha Iced Coffee – Bold, chocolatey and approachably decadent
- Dunkin’ Spiked Vanilla Iced Coffee – Creamy, smooth and delightfully sweet
The four Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Teas varieties include:
- Dunkin’ Spiked Slightly Sweet Iced Tea – Made with black tea and refreshingly sweet with a bright citrus finish, with a twist of lemon flavour
- Dunkin’ Spiked Half & Half Iced Tea – Thirst quenching & perfectly balanced with half black tea and half lemonade
- Dunkin’ Spiked Strawberry Dragonfruit Iced Tea Refresher – Made with green tea and slightly sweet with bright and exotic fruit flavour
- Dunkin’ Spiked Mango Pineapple Iced Tea Refresher – Also made with green tea, with a tropical fruit flavour twist