IMDPA 2022 to take place this October
The IMDPA 2022 conference will take place on 4-6 October at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, Itasca, IL, US.
To kickstart the event on the first day, there will be a Scholarship Golf Outing and Banquet to settle in the event goers which is popular for networking with industry friends old or new.
As with previous IMPDA conferences, there will be a general session offering of a keynote speaker and a financial analyst. This year however, trending sustainability, logistics presentations and compliance speakers have been added to the roster to give attendees more information on the current industry climate, making the conference more beneficial to attend than ever.
Remaining true to their quest to present the latest technological developments, IMDPA will host the ever popular breakout sessions which are streamlined for flat sheet decoration and two-piece decoration. A third session focuses on can manufacturing and expands association content relative to metal packaging.
On 5-6 October, IMDPA will include presentations of interest to metal decorating and metal packaging personnel alike.
The Conferences include presentations on Wall Street’s perspective on metal packaging, Sustainability by the (CMI) Can Manufacturers Institute leaders, Best Practices, Digital Printing, New Printing Equipment, Customer Branding Initiatives, Printing Equipment improvements, Coating developments and a Keynote Speech by Mike Regan on Logistics.
Wednesday: Rob Clark, head of innovation, Anheuser-Busch
- Over 20 year’s experience
- Proven leadership in conceptualising, communicating and implementing marketing and procurement strategies across multiple locations
- Delivers cost savings and sales growth for the products and services he is involved with
- Demonstrates a strong combination of analytical skills, marketing/sales expertise, negotiating and management experience
- Is accustomed to managing multiple priorities in fast-paced, ever-changing environments
Thursday: Mike Regan, chief of relationship development, Transact Technologies LLC
- Extremely well known and active within the logistics industry
- Serves on the boards of numerous industry groups
- Distinguished logistics professional at the American Society of Transportation & Logistics
- Chairman of the Advocacy Committee at National Shippers Strategic Transportation Council (NASSTRAC)
- Served as chairman of the TIA Foundation at Transportation Intermediaries Association
- Active in several key industry organisations, such as the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
2022 IMDPA annual conference will be held between 4-6 October at Eaglewood Resort & Spa, 1401 Nordic Road, Itasca, Illinois.